Free translation (Simple translation) in Salvador
Simple translation in Salvador for unofficial purposes.
What is it
Free translation, also called simple translation, is the mode of translation made for unofficial purposes. The professional translator is more concerned with the context of the translation than with the originality of the words.
Why do I need it?
You need the free translation to translate documents that have no official value.
Free translation, contrary to the sworn translation, dispenses some formalities, such as the need to have notarized signature, for example.
You need the free translation for several purposes, such as: translation of books, technical manuals, captions, news, etc.
The importance of Free translation (Simple translation)
It is not necessary, in the simple translation, the legal value for the document.
If you need a translation, for unofficial purposes, free translation is ideal for you!
Main differences between free translation (simple translation) and sworn translation
- The sworn translation can only be made by a sworn translator, licensed and certified, while the simple translation can be carried out by any professional in the area and in the language.
- The sworn translation must be printed on the translator’s letterhead, with his signature. The free translation is not printed on letterhead and also does not require signature.
- The same documents may be sworn translation or simple translation, such as school records and certificates. The difference is that in the simple translation, they have no official value.
- The values of the sworn translation follow the rules of the commercial board of each state, while in the free translation, the budgets are made based on the number of words of the documents to be translated.
Types of documents common in Free translation
- Translation of technical manuals;
- Translation of contracts;
- Translation of proceedings;
- Translation of certificates;
- Translation of scientific papers;
- Translation of books;
- Translation of articles;
- Translation of scripts
- Patent translation
- Translation of sites, apps and software
- Translation of educational content
- Subtitles translation.
- Translation of a certificate (birth, marriage, death);
- Translation of Diploma;
- Translation of medical records;
- Translation of school records;
Free translation, through the Document translation, operates in several areas:
- Software and Technology
- Financial services and Banking
- Automotive industry
- Industry and manufacturing
- Travel and Tourism
- Sciences and academic texts
- Websites and E-commerce
- Advertising and Marketing
- Energy and mining
- Telecommunications and entertainment
- Institutional and governmental texts
- Hospital and pharmaceutical sector
- Literature, Blogs and publications
Perguntas e Respostas
Can any professional do Free Translation?
Does the professional translator care more about the context than with the literal translation itself?
What is the delivery time of a Free translation?
say about us We care a lot about what our customers think about us, and so should you. See what they say about us:
We work with the Agência Brasileira de Traduções for several years in our events, as it is the only company that guarantees a perfect combination of quality, price and professionalism! Because we are an international institution, we know the importance of a quality translation for the success of our Congress and so I chose AGBT. We are long-time partners and I have never had any complaints, just compliments.
Leopoldo de Albuquerque
President of the Smart City Business America Institute.
Not only do we negotiate competitive prices, but each of our requests were delivered before the deadline and they were very flexible with last-minute changes in some of the final files we sent. It was great to deal with the team of the Agência Brasileira de Traduções and I have no hesitation in recommending their services. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Dr. Hélio Luiz Vitorino Barcelos
Managing Partner at Barcelos e Associados Law Firm
In general I was delighted with the standard of service and the Agência Brasileira de Traduções surpassed my expectations, in terms of quality of translation, deadlines and personalized costumer care. The PM was highly responsive, professional and fundamental to the success of the project. I would like to recommend the Agência Brasileira de Traduções to other demanding organizations that require translation of highly complex texts.